Re: PostgreSQL Wiki cache issues

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Peter Geoghegan <pg(at)heroku(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Wiki cache issues
Date: 2015-05-12 06:42:37
Lists: pgsql-www

On May 12, 2015 08:39, "Peter Geoghegan" <pg(at)heroku(dot)com> wrote:

> I'm seeing an issue where the PostgreSQL Wiki will occasionally show a
> stale version of a page when I'm not logged in, if I make a change. I
> can see this from an incognito window, for example. But as long as I'm
> logged on, the changes I made are reflected.
>
> Is this intentional? It has caused confusion on one or two occasions.

It is definitely not intentional.

I think I finally figured out why a short while ago (arguably a bug in
mediawiki which should surprise nobody - but if lot a bug it's at least
sending broken headers, even if intentional). I haven't had a chance to
figure out the exact fix, but it's fairly high up on my list.

/Magnus