Re: Blanks in the first line before the first word in the code boxes

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Daniel Westermann <daniel(dot)westermann(at)dbi-services(dot)com>, pgsql-docs <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Blanks in the first line before the first word in the code boxes
Date: 2018-04-01 15:55:21
Lists: pgsql-docs

On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 3:40 PM, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> wrote:

> > Is it possible that this issue actually showed up around 4-5 February,
> but
> > just has gone unnoticed since?
>
> It's been there a few weeks, anyway --- I remember somebody complaining
> before this particular thread started. I wouldn't be a bit surprised
> if it broke then.

Yeah, it's quite likely that it got broken by the OS upgrade and nobody
picked up on it before then. This can probably be because the backbranch
documentation is only updated when we make actual releases.

However, why does devel work fine when the others are broken. It's the
exact same code that's run to load the docs. The *input* to the loader must
also be different at some point.

--
Magnus Hagander