Service window on one of our hosts

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
Subject: Service window on one of our hosts
Date: 2013-06-28 16:28:05
Lists: pgsql-www

We are doing a short-warning service window on one of our host
machines with rackspace, and there will be some downtime to do some
BIOS patching. We expect no more than an hour of downtime, but will
confirm here when services are back up again.

Affected services are:
* yum.postgresql.org
* wiki.postgresql.org
* git *master* server (comitters only, anonymous mirror not affected)

We apologize for the inconvenience, and the lack of warning.

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/