List all users with read write access on a PG server with multiple database and objects

From: Sumeet Shukla <sumeet(dot)k(dot)shukla(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: List all users with read write access on a PG server with multiple database and objects
Date: 2017-04-19 04:35:25
Lists: pgsql-admin

Can someone please help me in finding the list of users who has read-write
access on any of the database objects. Member roles are used to grant
access to users. Please note the server has many databases and objects.

Please let me know if I need to provide more details.

Thanks & Regards,
Sumeet Shukla