Find if a function is being referenced in another function in the database

From: Sumeet Shukla <sumeet(dot)k(dot)shukla(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Find if a function is being referenced in another function in the database
Date: 2015-12-02 08:02:05
Lists: pgsql-admin

Can someone guide me on how can I find if a given function is being
referenced by other functions in the same database. If being referenced
then a list of functions that are referencing it?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Please let me know if you need more details from me to answer this.

Thanks & Regards,
Sumeet Shukla
Ph. No. 962 323 4700