Re: Views "missing" from information_schema.view_table_usage

From: Jonathan Lemig <jtlemig(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Erik Wienhold <ewie(at)ewie(dot)name>, pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Views "missing" from information_schema.view_table_usage
Date: 2022-12-05 17:47:52
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-general

Oh ok. Not to cause confusion, but after I suggested I would request an
update to the docs, I thought maybe it would be better to ask if the VTU's
code could be modified to include MVs. So I sent a request to
pgsql-hackers (I think that's the list to use for feature requests). But
from what you're saying, Tom, that may be a fruitless endeavor. If they
reply back "nope", then I'll submit a request to have the documentation
updated.

Thanks for everyone's contributions!

Jon