Request for guidance in TDE implementation

From: Daniel Malungu <danielkmalungu(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Request for guidance in TDE implementation
Date: 2019-09-30 09:27:08
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hey,
Am implementing TDE at the moment following instructions provided here
https://github.com/nec-postgres/tdeforpg under
https://github.com/nec-postgres/tdeforpg/blob/master/INSTALL-NOTE.TXT the
installation process was successful (see attached)
The challenge that I have at the moment regards the usage of TDE and also
how to test to ensure TDE operates as expected.
Anyone with any additional information on usage, configuration or
documentation please let me know this will help a lot.
I also open to any alternative methodology of implementation of TDE in
PostgreSQL 10 if anyone has any this will help a lot.
--

Kind Regards,

Daniel Kimanthi.
Tel: 0721555986