pg_temp schema created while using DB Link

From: Jill Jade <jill779ks(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_temp schema created while using DB Link
Date: 2020-05-08 06:11:41
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello Everyone,

We have an issue with DB_Link from Oracle to PostgreSQL. When we try to
access tables from Oracle database via DB_link, temp
schemas(pg_temp,pg_toast) are automatically created in the database while
using the query below.

*create table as select * from table(at)oralink *

[image: image.png]

Even if we reload the database, the temp schemas are still there.

Do you know the reason why the temp schemas are being created
with DB_link?Does anyone has a solution for this problem?

Thank you

Regards,
Jill