Docker servers pre-loaded script is not executed.

From: Juan López <juanlv989(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Docker servers pre-loaded script is not executed.
Date: 2019-01-06 20:02:48
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I'm using the next docker-compose configuration:

pgAdmin:
image: dpage/pgadmin4
ports:
- "5050:80"
environment:
PGADMIN_DEFAULT_EMAIL: user(at)domain(dot)com
PGADMIN_DEFAULT_PASSWORD: secret
volumes:
- ./servers.json:/pgadmin4/servers.json

After run the docker, if I execute the next command:
$ docker exec pgAdmin cat servers.json
the servers have been copied properly but the command:
/usr/local/bin/python /pgadmin4/setup.py --load-servers
/pgadmin4/servers.json --user ${PGADMIN_DEFAULT_EMAIL}
is NOT executed so I haven't the servers available in the app. I've seen it
the github (
https://github.com/postgres/pgadmin4/blob/master/pkg/docker/entrypoint.sh).

If I execute manually the command (docker exec -it toolbox_pgAdmin_1 python
setup.py --load-servers output_file.json --user user(at)domain(dot)com) works
properly (for this reason I suspect the entrypoint.sh is not working
properly or not found the python part).

Why is not executed and if I do manually is ok?

Thank you very much!