Re: BUG #15125: Cant set ApplicationName in Java...

From: Ezequiel Post <ezekii(dot)post(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Keith Fiske <keith(dot)fiske(at)crunchydata(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #15125: Cant set ApplicationName in Java...
Date: 2018-03-22 16:53:47
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hello Keith, sorry, it was my mistake. is not the application_name of the
whole postgresql server that changes, just the application_name of the
requested connection. after putting a breakpoint just after
"setClientInfo", i could see running the query " "select pid,
application_name from pg_stat_activity" that the application_name of the
connection was right. Sorry again!