Re: Error; pg_upgrade 10 to 15

From: Zaid Shabbir <zaidshabbir(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: SOzcn <selahattinozcnma(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Error; pg_upgrade 10 to 15
Date: 2024-07-17 14:13:02
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello SOzcn,

You are trying to upgrade from each major PostgreSQL versions one by one
but as per the PostgreSQL documentation you can directly perform the
pg_upgrade from any older major version to latest supported version [Link]
<https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/pgupgrade.html>

Other than pg_upgrade, PostgreSQL supports a couple of other upgradaing
mechanisms like 'upgrading data via pg_dumpall',' upgradaing data via
Replication'. For more details you can view the official documentation.

Regard,
Zaid
Bitnine Global Inc.