Re: Can portals interleave with other portals

From: Evgeny Smirnov <evgeny(dot)v(dot)smirnov(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Can portals interleave with other portals
Date: 2024-03-13 05:28:26
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi, Tom. I do not have any means to try it except traffic manipulations
which I don't want to employ (current version of a reactive driver I use
doesn't provide such a capability).
The question is rather simple: can a backend operate two portals
simultaneously and switch between them depending on the name of a portal
in the Execute command.
Probably the question relates mostly to postgres implementation not SQL,
al-in-all thank you for the swift reply.