Re: I'm in a fix... please help quick

From: Ian Lawrence Barwick <barwick(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: liliwow <emka1994(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: I'm in a fix... please help quick
Date: 2014-03-14 11:48:03
Lists: pgadmin-support

> Please quick help, because I'm in a fix
>
> 1 Tables: mounted device, the elements included in the devices, the link
> elements with devices (including the number of elements in the device),
> installation steps.
> 2 The counting of the number of elements needed to perform the contract
> assembly of a certain number of devices (eg, 100 units of computers in the
> configuration 1).

If this is some kind of database-related college assignment, you really should
be asking on a more general list like pgsql-novices, not a support list for a
particular tool. And you should explain what you are trying to find out
and what steps you have taken so far to solve the problem.

Regards

Ian Barwick