Re: remgr installation and configuration steps required

From: Ian Lawrence Barwick <barwick(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Atul Kumar <akumar14871(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: remgr installation and configuration steps required
Date: 2020-10-17 14:41:50
Lists: pgsql-general

2020年10月17日(土) 23:25 Atul Kumar <akumar14871(at)gmail(dot)com>:

> Hi,
>
> I have 3 different servers, i want to configure streaming replication
> (1 master and 2 slaves) using repmanager.
>
> Please share the installation and configuration steps for the same.
>
> Note: the steps should be organized.

I suggest starting with the Quickstart Guide:

https://repmgr.org/docs/current/quickstart.html

This recent blog article might also be of use:

https://www.2ndquadrant.com/en/blog/how-to-automate-postgresql-12-replication-and-failover-with-repmgr-part-1/

(despite the title it is relevant for other PostgreSQL versions too).

Regards

Ian Barwick
--
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com