Manifest creation for psqlodbc*.dll

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Manifest creation for psqlodbc*.dll
Date: 2015-07-15 14:52:33
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi all,

While testing the build of ODBC with nmake using MS 2012 and 2013 on a
Windows 8.1 box, I have noticed that the manifest for psqlodbc*.dll
does not get generated automatically anymore. I am not sure if this is
caused by a new default behavior of nmake, still I think that we
should generate this manifest all the time, and attached is a patch to
do it.
Regards,
--
Michael

Attachment Content-Type Size
20150715_psqlodbc_manifest.patch application/octet-stream 463 bytes