Re: ERROR: missing FROM-clause entry for table

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: bigkev <kevin(dot)waterson(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: ERROR: missing FROM-clause entry for table
Date: 2016-02-10 07:44:26
Lists: pgsql-general

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 4:11 PM, bigkev <kevin(dot)waterson(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> I am receiving this error for the query pasted below.
> Is the LEFT JOIN on the table not enough?
> What needs to happen here?
> I am guess something to do with derived tables
>
> http://pastie.org/10715876

Please be sure to copy the content of your query directly in the emails
sent here. External websites like the one you have your content on are
short-living things, so the content that you are referring to would get
lost from the Postgres archives once your data is removed there or
considered out-of-sync.

What is the complete error message that you think is a bug?
--
Michael