contribcheck and modulescheck of MSVC's vcregress.pl cannot work independently

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Subject: contribcheck and modulescheck of MSVC's vcregress.pl cannot work independently
Date: 2015-06-01 05:49:46
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi all,

I have just noticed that the commands contribcheck and modulescheck
will fail as follows if the temporary installation is not done in
$ROOT_DIR/tmp_install first:
C:\Users\ioltas\git\postgres\src\tools\msvc>vcregress contribcheck
Checking btree_gin

All the other commands call InstallTemp() so as to have them work
independently. For consistency I think that we should do the same for
them. Attached is a patch to fix that.
Regards,
--
Michael

Attachment Content-Type Size
20150601_vcregress_fix.patch text/x-patch 459 bytes