Removing all whitespaces in ODBC code

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Removing all whitespaces in ODBC code
Date: 2014-03-11 05:44:09
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi all,

Please find attached a patch to remove all the whitespaces in pgodbc
code. Before having a deeper look to the ODBC code to remove all the
old protocols and try to clean up outdated code, it would be nice to
commit that. My environment is made to detect automatically
whitespaces, so not removing them would only generate noise on my
patches.
Thanks,
--
Michael

Attachment Content-Type Size
20140311_pgodbc_whitespaces.tar.gz application/x-gzip 34.4 KB