Re: Policy.c program

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Ravi Kiran <ravi(dot)kolanpaka(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Policy.c program
Date: 2015-04-05 23:26:59
Lists: pgsql-general

On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 10:16 PM, Ravi Kiran <ravi(dot)kolanpaka(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> But in the version 9.4.0, I cannot find it.
>
> I want to know whether this program being removed from this version?

No, it has not been removed, this file will be available in the first
tarball of the 9.5 series, presumably 9.5 beta1. Still, I would just
suggest getting the raw source code from git from one of those two
places:
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=summary
https://github.com/postgres/postgres
You are sure it will be there on branch master.
--
Michael