Re: Dead lock after the migration from CentOS 7 to RHEL 9

From: Wasim Devale <wasimd60(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Ron Johnson <ronljohnsonjr(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Dead lock after the migration from CentOS 7 to RHEL 9
Date: 2024-08-15 14:40:01
Lists: pgsql-admin

I am not much aware that the application code is embedded in Java and the
groovy language.

The issue is resolved I did indexing concurrently on each primary key index
individually via a Linux command written in a file and executed it and
other indexes that has the btree indexing. This resolved it.

Thanks everyone.