Re: Dead lock after the migration from CentOS 7 to RHEL 9

From: Wasim Devale <wasimd60(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Muhammad Waqas <waqas(dot)m(at)bitnine(dot)net>, Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Dead lock after the migration from CentOS 7 to RHEL 9
Date: 2024-08-15 03:38:31
Lists: pgsql-admin

Ok thanks for the insights.

Do we need to do any config changes in the config file?

We have also configured Datadog agent at operating system level that checks
postgresql activity it's has the pgpouncer.d config file that is unchanged
after the migration. This might be the possible reason that it is
throughing dead lock error.

Please through some insights on the above.

Thanks for the immediate help.

Regards,
Wasim