Re: Simple re-wording

From: Michael Minock <michael(dot)minock(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Simple re-wording
Date: 2021-09-01 13:14:34
Lists: pgsql-docs

Well the sentence read funny to me. But after reading it again now I see
that what you mean is that the subject should confirm that what they are
trying to do should actually be achievable.

Note that I am going through the entire documentation over the next week or
so and will try to eagle eye any corrections if I can. This is the only
sentence I have found problematic so far and now upon reflection I think I
can chalk this up to my own misunderstanding.