Re: Help with plpython3u

From: PEDRO PABLO SEVERIN HONORATO <ppseverin(at)miuandes(dot)cl>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Help with plpython3u
Date: 2020-06-10 05:38:42
Lists: pgsql-general

Thank you, Adrian. Will read about all this. By the way, the issue
reappeared. For some reason, I had to reinstall Anaconda and had to delete
the "PYTHONHOME" variable because I could not launch conda.
Seems that they both fight for the same variable name?
Is there a way to set it to two different names?

Thanks,
PS