Re: Help with plpython3u

From: PEDRO PABLO SEVERIN HONORATO <ppseverin(at)miuandes(dot)cl>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Help with plpython3u
Date: 2020-06-10 23:35:35
Lists: pgsql-general

something like EDB_PYTHONHOME
that only the Postgres install would use.

That's exactly what I was looking for. Isn't a way to configure some
postgres file, so that postgres would use that file and look for python in
that directory before seeing the path?

I guess you have to ask questions on Stackoverflow

Stackoverflow was the first place where I asked this, but with less
knowledge than now. Maybe now I can ask a more concrete question about
paths.

Anyways, thank you very much for your time, Adrian. I really appreciate it.
If I manage to solve this I'll let you know, so if anyone else has the
same problem.