Re: Merge pgjdbc-parent-poms project into pgjdbc please

From: Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov(dot)vladimir(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pavel Raiskup <praiskup(at)redhat(dot)com>
Cc: List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Álvaro Hernández Tortosa <aht(at)8kdata(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Merge pgjdbc-parent-poms project into pgjdbc please
Date: 2016-01-24 20:55:22
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Pavel, would you post another build log as you add parent-poms build/package?

I've poked around copr.fedorainfracloud.org a bit, and it looks like
it can fetch "rpm build script" from git and copr can be triggered via
webhook.

This means we can setup GitHub to trigger a copr build on new commits.
The *.spec file in question might live in the main pgjdbc repository,
or in a side one.

There seem to be a copr-cli client interface, thus we might be able to
trigger a copr build from within Travis job.

What I do not like is "project" in copr seems to bind to a specific person.
Is there a way to create copr account for pgjdbc community, so the
copr job can be managed by multiple developers?

Vladimir