Re: Migration to Maven

From: Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov(dot)vladimir(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Balázs Zsoldos <balazs(dot)zsoldos(at)everit(dot)biz>
Subject: Re: Migration to Maven
Date: 2015-12-02 16:56:44
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I'm settled on maven migration, so please review
https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/pull/435.

It works for me (Mac OS, IDEA, JDK 7/8).
It deploys to local Nexus (however I am unable to perform full testing
against maven central as I do not have enough privileges).
The deployed artifacts support regular "download maven sources" action in IDE.

Vladimir