Re: PostgresSQL 9.5.21 very slow to connect and perform basic queries

From: bruno da silva <brunogiovs(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgresSQL 9.5.21 very slow to connect and perform basic queries
Date: 2022-08-02 17:02:41
Lists: pgsql-performance

Do you have a lot of especially long statements being tracked
in the pg_stat_statements view?* well, the view was showing the query
column null.*
* but looking on pgss_query_texts.stat there are very large sql
statements, of around ~ 400kb, multiple thousands. *

Are there any other signs of distress
in the postmaster log, like complaints about being unable to write
pgss_query_texts.stat? *no, just complaints for reading it. *

Thanks

--
Bruno da Silva