Re: Reserved connections weird issue

From: Petr Novak <petr(dot)novak23(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Aislan Luiz Wendling <aislanluiz(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Reserved connections weird issue
Date: 2016-08-04 19:22:02
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Aislan,

I wasn't able to connect to the server to query the pg_stat_activity view,
and from the output of "ps" command, majority connection lines was suffixed
with "authentication", some seems to be doing work, as they had
"SELECT/UPDATE/INSERT". I haven't noticed "idle in transaction". I'll
create some snapshot of the processes next time, should it happen again..

Petr