Re: Issue Installing PostgreSQL 17 on Ubuntu 22.04 (Jammy)

From: Jyoti Saxena <jyotisaxena(dot)mcm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Ray O'Donnell" <ray(at)rodonnell(dot)ie>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Issue Installing PostgreSQL 17 on Ubuntu 22.04 (Jammy)
Date: 2024-08-26 11:33:05
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Ray,

I appreciate the clarification regarding the release status of PostgreSQL
17. Understanding that it is currently in the beta phase, I am eager to
integrate this version into my development and testing workflows.

Could you please assist me by providing the following information:

- Instructions on how to access and install the beta version of
PostgreSQL 17 via the PostgreSQL APT repository for Ubuntu.
- Details on where I can find the binary installation files for
PostgreSQL 17 beta for Windows.

Thank you once again for your continued support.

Best regards,

Jyoti