Re: COPY command returns "ERROR: invalid XML content"

From: Konstantin Izmailov <pgfizm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tomas Vondra <tomas(dot)vondra(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: COPY command returns "ERROR: invalid XML content"
Date: 2019-10-08 02:03:09
Lists: pgsql-general

Tomas, thank you for your reply! I cannot upload 2100+ xml files. Some of
them are huge.

I'm not sure if libpq is using libxml2 on Windows. In debugger I see very
strange behavior of pqsecure_write. It seems like it stops sending data
from provided buffer after 9,100,000 bytes.

I hoped that someone came across similar issue, and bring some insight. I
continue researching the issue.