assembling PGresults from multiple simultaneous queries (libpq, singlerowmode)

From: Konstantin Izmailov <pgfizm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: assembling PGresults from multiple simultaneous queries (libpq, singlerowmode)
Date: 2019-04-07 18:45:53
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
I'm experimenting with Postgres 10 and protocol v3. I noticed that the
Postgres allows executing multiple queries simultaneously (I basically
commented out a check that prevents sending another query in libpq while
previous result(s) reading is not complete). Things appear like working,
but I just wanted to ask if anyone else tried the same (logically separate
results from multiple simultaneous queries)?

Afaik libpq was not designed for that scenario, but it seems the Postgres
server supports it. Any thought or information will be appreciated.

Thank you!
Konstantin