Upgrading from v12.7 to v15.7

From: Yongye Serkfem <yserkfem(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Upgrading from v12.7 to v15.7
Date: 2024-07-08 18:52:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello Engineers,
After upgrading from v12.7 to v15.7, I ran the following command and got
this error message.

postgres_upgrade_work_area]$ /usr/pgsql-15/bin/pg_upgrade \
> --check \
--old-datadir=/data/postgres12 \
> --old-datadir=/data/postgres12 \
> --new-datadir=/data/postgres \
> --old-bindir=/usr/pgsql-12/bin \
> --new-bindir=/usr/pgsql-15/bin \
> --old-options '-c config_file=/data/postgres12/postgresql.conf' \
> --new-options '-c config_file=/data/postgres/postgresql.conf' \
> --old-port=5433 \
> --new-port=5432
Performing Consistency Checks on Old Live Server
Checking cluster versions ok
Checking database user is the install user ok
Checking database connection settings ok
Checking for prepared transactions ok
Checking for system-defined composite types in user tables ok
Checking for reg* data types in user tables ok
Checking for contrib/isn with bigint-passing mismatch ok
Checking for user-defined encoding conversions ok
Checking for user-defined postfix operators ok
Checking for incompatible polymorphic functions ok
Checking for presence of required libraries fatal

Your installation references loadable libraries that are missing from the

new installation. You can add these libraries to the new installation,
or remove the functions using them from the old installation. A list of
problem libraries is in the file:

/data/postgres/pg_upgrade_output.d/20240708T141557.291/loadable_libraries.txt

Failure, exiting

[postgres(at)AWPPLCOLEDBXL01 postgres_upgrade_work_area]$ ll
total 0
[postgres(at)AWPPLCOLEDBXL01 postgres_upgrade_work_area]$ cat
/data/postgres/pg_upgrade_output.d/20240708T141557.291/loadable_libraries.txt
could not load library "$libdir/cstore_fdw": ERROR: could not access file
"$libdir/cstore_fdw": No such file or directory
In database: postgres
In database: logicole
could not load library "$libdir/oracle_fdw": ERROR: could not access file
"$libdir/oracle_fdw": No such file or directory
In database: postgres
In database: logicole

Does anyone know where I can download rpm cstore_fdw and oracle_fdw. I have
searched and can't find the rpm for v15.7.

I will greatly appreciate any help.