Assistance please - How to download PG Admin?

From: Simon Hall <shwaldemar(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Assistance please - How to download PG Admin?
Date: 2022-03-07 17:37:52
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi there,

I write in the hope you can advise me on how best to set up PG Admin &
connect it with the latest version of postgres I installed earlier { I have
a macbook pro (os: Monterey) }.

I have downloaded postgres using the downloader.

but am confused as to how the download works for PG Admin and where to
store it. See below note on the download page that has confused me.

*These packages are macOS appbundles. To install, mount the disk image
using the finder, and drag the pgAdmin 4 appbundle to the desired location.*

*The macOS disk images and their contents are signed with an Apple-issued
digital signing key and have been notarized by Apple.*
How do I download it & or where do I store PG Admin?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Simon