Re: BUG #18599: server closed the connection unexpectedly

From: David Rowley <dgrowleyml(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: kchaid(at)hotmail(dot)com, pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #18599: server closed the connection unexpectedly
Date: 2024-09-04 05:05:01
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Wed, 4 Sept 2024 at 11:58, PG Bug reporting form
<noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org> wrote:
> I am getting the following message

> This probably means the server terminated abnormally
> before or while processing the request.
>
> When I run the following query.

Thanks for the report. The query text is not really enough to go on
unless it also comes with the schema and a way to recreate the crash.

> I have a dev environment and I can share config and reproduce it at will.

Ideally, if you could use that to get a stack trace include that here.
Alternatively, an even better option would be a self-contained series
of SQL statements that we can run and recreate the issue.

David