PostgreSQL Connectivity

From: Kuldeep Kumar <kuldeep(dot)kumar(at)logixshapers(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Connectivity
Date: 2017-01-24 13:40:04
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello Support Team,
I am using windows 7 version 64 bit, I have installed ODBC latest
version(9.3) and PostgreSQL version(9.3) .But when I trying to connect my
database in Visual Studio 2010 then its give me an error 'ERROR [IM002]
[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default
driver specified'. I am unable to resolve it.Please help me