Re: Duplicate data even with primary keys enabled

From: Samed YILDIRIM <samed(at)reddoc(dot)net>
To: abbas alizadeh <ramkly(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: Erik Wienhold <ewie(at)ewie(dot)name>, Scott Ribe <scott_ribe(at)elevated-dev(dot)com>, Teju Jakkidi vlogs <teja(dot)jakkidi05(at)gmail(dot)com>, Holger Jakobs <holger(at)jakobs(dot)com>, pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Duplicate data even with primary keys enabled
Date: 2022-10-29 14:47:20
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

If you used CONCURRENTLY while creating your index, there is a possibility
that you hit a bug, which was fixed with 14.4.

*However, if you have any indexes that were created using the CONCURRENTLY
option under 14.X, you should re-index them after updating. See the first
changelog entry below.*

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/14/release-14-4.html

Best regards.
Samed YILDIRIM