Re: Table DML status check per day

From: Samed YILDIRIM <samed(at)reddoc(dot)net>
To: jaya kumar <kumardba27(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Table DML status check per day
Date: 2024-04-05 09:55:54
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Jaya,

You can use pg_stat_all_tables view for that. But, it provides cumulative
statistics. So, you need to take snapshot of the view everyday. Then, you
can create daily breakdown of insert/delete/update operations on tables out
of snapshots.

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/16/monitoring-stats.html#MONITORING-PG-STAT-ALL-TABLES-VIEW

Best regards.
Samed YILDIRIM