Re: Replication mode

From: Satish <satish(dot)alreja(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Replication mode
Date: 2018-01-10 22:40:19
Lists: pgsql-admin

Urgent - Please unsubscribe satish(dot)alreja(at)gmail(dot)com from all Postgres lists.

--
Satish

Ph: +1 (704) 464 0160 (Home)
+1 (704) 464 0611 (Home)
+1 (704) 960 0226 (Mob)

Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can,
in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you
can, as long as ever you can.
- John Wesley