Re: Missing Postgis.control

From: Ryan Taylor <rgtaylor1989(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Christoph Berg <myon(at)debian(dot)org>, markus(at)debian(dot)org, pgsql-pkg-debian(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Missing Postgis.control
Date: 2017-06-15 15:43:18
Lists: pgsql-pkg-debian

I thought the "postgis scripts" package was for updating the server's
postgis version?

https://packages.debian.org/sid/postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.3-scripts

"This package contains SQL scripts to upgrade from earlier PostGIS versions
for PostgreSQL 9.6 as well as Perl utility scripts."

The control and sql files needed are in this package though ... something
seems off / weird?

https://packages.debian.org/sid/all/postgresql-9.6-postgis-2.3-scripts/filelist

Thank you for your time,

Ryan Taylor