user logging info

From: Dhandapani Shanmugam <postgresql95(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: user logging info
Date: 2016-06-02 06:21:47
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi All,

Good Day!

Please clarify me on below points :)

-Can we see user connections on any system tables(active + past) in
postgreSQL, Please share me the SQL if it is possible.

-.I assume postgresql.conf can be modified so that user connections are
logged in a log file.

Is this best approach or how can we do to check for the user connection
details? any advise is really helpful. Thanks in Advance

-Dhandapani