Re: Visual clutter in default view when viewing table data

From: Dave Caughey <caugheyd(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Michel Feinstein <michelfeinstein(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Luther Goh Lu Feng <elfgoh(at)yahoo(dot)com>, Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Visual clutter in default view when viewing table data
Date: 2019-08-09 13:51:57
Lists: pgadmin-support

That would be pretty easy, as the generated HTML has an "even"/"odd" class.

You can even manually alternating row styles by bringing up the browser's
developer console (F12) and manually adding the following rule to the
applied styles

.ui-widget-content.slick-row.even { background-color: #f8f8f8; }

I'm not suggesting that's that's a sensible user work-around, I'm just
pointing out that that's how simple it would be... just add the above
line to the .CSS file.

Cheers,
Dave