Re: PATCH: pgAdmin4 windows installer

From: Paresh More <paresh(dot)more(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Sandeep Thakkar <sandeep(dot)thakkar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Hamid Quddus <hamid(dot)quddus(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: PATCH: pgAdmin4 windows installer
Date: 2016-03-25 12:14:40
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello Team,
This is regarding pgAdmin4 windows 32 bit installer (runtime mode) using
python 2.7

What the patch will create ?
-It would create a folder as pkg/win32
-It would create Make.bat,installer.iss, and Resource folder inside
pkg/win32 folder

What Make.bat would generate
-It would create private environment and install all the
dependencies(requirements_py2.txt) inside the environment.
-It would then compile the runtime source code using QT(5.5.1) and VC2013
-It would bundle the pgadmin binary file and required dependencies such as
QT, python(2.7) using INNO setup tool and generate the windows 32 bit
installer (pgadmin4-runtime.exe) in pkg/win32/Release folder.

The pgadmin4-runtime.exe is a single file installer for installing pgAdmin4
runtime mode on windows 32 bit machine.