Downloading pgadmin

From: Umit Kilinc <kilincumitjr(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Downloading pgadmin
Date: 2023-11-09 03:48:28
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

I am trying to download pgadmin v7.8 from
https://www.postgresql.org/ftp/pgadmin/pgadmin4/v7.8/windows/ however the
download speed is slow. it's somewhere around 100kbps. I have a
download speed of around 200mbps. I checked if the problem was related from
my end but it's not. I was able to download other things with higher file
sizes, I run speed tests without a problem. Let me know if there are any
solutions or anything else I can provide. My geolocation is in Canada

Thanks,
Umit