Re: a litter question about mdunlinkfiletag function

From: px shi <spxlyy123(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: a litter question about mdunlinkfiletag function
Date: 2024-10-15 02:49:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> You will find other places where relpathperm() is called without having
> a FileTag structure available, e.g. ReorderBufferProcessTXN().

I apologize for the confusion. What I meant to say is that in the
mdunlinkfiletag() function, the forknum is currently hardcoded as
MAIN_FORKNUM when calling relpathperm(). While mdunlinkfiletag currently
only handles MAIN_FORKNUM, wouldn’t it be more flexible to retrieve the
forknum from the ftag structure instead?

Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us> 于2024年10月15日周二 04:59写道: