Best way to handle "read only" paritions

From: Dave Johansen <davejohansen(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Best way to handle "read only" paritions
Date: 2016-04-29 16:46:23
Lists: pgsql-admin

We're using a time-based partitioning scheme for our data and so partitions
become "read only" once the time covered by it has passed. We've been
CLUSTERing those partitions but here's some questions I have:
Should we set the fill factor of the indexes from the default of 90 to 100?
Should we do anything with xids and freeze age?
Anything else?
Thanks,
Dave