Does plpython support threading?

From: Jinhua Luo <luajit(dot)io(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Does plpython support threading?
Date: 2016-02-07 16:00:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

In my plpython function, I create new thread to do some routine works.
But I found the thread doesn't work, it would run a while, but
suddenly pause and stop working. For example, I write a test dead loop
to print something to file, but it would stop printing after some
time.

I am wondering whether plpython supports threading or not.

Regards,
Jinhua Luo