Issue with ArcMap connection after PG 10.5 to 10.10 upgrade

From: Vera Green <vera(dot)green(dot)ca(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Issue with ArcMap connection after PG 10.5 to 10.10 upgrade
Date: 2019-10-17 17:01:00
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello list.
I recently upgraded my production database from PG 10.5 to PG 10.10 as part
of installing PG Routing. We now discovered that we are NOT able to see
database tables from Arc Desktop 10.3. The connection is created and we can
see *views *but not *tables. *

I performed standard DB maintenance such as vacuum analyze but this did not
fix the issue.

Connections to Q GIS and Arc Desktop 10.7 work fine (all tables are
visible).

Any suggestions much appreciated,
Vera