npgsql versus dotConnect data provider

From: JORGE MALDONADO <jorgemal1960(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: npgsql versus dotConnect data provider
Date: 2022-02-14 17:47:23
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I am an ASP.NET Core developer and I have been using Devart dotConnect for
PostgreSQL for some time. I know about npgsql data provider but I have
never used it. Lately, I have been considering using npgsql instead of
the Devart product. Is this a good choice? Is this a good decision?

I have googled on performance comparison but have not found very much
information.

Best regards,
Jorge Maldonado