Tables design question

From: JORGE MALDONADO <jorgemal1960(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Tables design question
Date: 2018-03-28 18:43:32
Lists: pgsql-novice

I have the following tables:
* courses
* prerequisites
* corequisites

The table "courses" has general data about school courses.
The table "prerequisites" has data about courses that must already have
been taken for a certain course.
The table "corequisites" has data about courses that must be taken at the
same time that another course.

This means that a course might have zero or more "prerequisites" and zero
or more "corequisites" and both point to "courses".

The image below show what I think should be done.
I will very much appreciate any feedback about my approach.

Best regards,
Jorge Maldonado