Re: High CPU shoot during poll retry

From: Gaurav Srivastava <gaurav(dot)srivastava(at)globallogic(dot)com>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: High CPU shoot during poll retry
Date: 2014-12-18 05:20:24
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi Heikki,

Yes i understand it would be difficult but i would like to develop this
patch as it would create huge flexibility in psqlODBC and help a lot to its
users.

I have read a lot about you as a passionate psqlODBC developer , I would
request if you can share some knowledge document about psqlODBC or design
details so that i can create more effective patch.

Thanks and Regards,
Gaurav Srivastava | Associate Consultant
GlobalLogic
P +91.120.4342000.2920 M +91.9953996631 S ta5ramn1
www.globallogic.com
<http://www.globallogic.com/>
http://www.globallogic.com/email_disclaimer.txt

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 8:31 PM, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com